Today we are announcing a major change to our Pricing model which is effective immediately.
TWO New Plans
We will now offer a FREE plan and a PAID plan which you can opt for as per your needs.
The FREE plan will let you use our service for free for as long as you wish. No fees will be billed for any successful payments. However, we will put ads on your payment page. These ads, when clicked, will launch in a new window.
- Users in this plan do not have to pay anything until they upgrade to the PAID plan.
- As long as you use our service with the FREE plan, we will place ads at the top of all your payment pages.
- If you upgrade to the PAID plan you will need to pay for all past successful payments received using the pMP service.
- You cannot downgrade to this plan from the PAID plan.
The PAID plan is like your previous pricing and will be without any ads on your payment pages. However, the pricing has changed. The billing system will use the rate specified for this plan from 1st April 2019.
- First and foremost there will be no ads on your payment pages.
- We will charge you a service fee only when you get paid successfully using a payMyPage payment page.
- We do not charge you any setup or maintenance fees.
- Our service fee is over and above the payment processor fees.
- When your cumulative unpaid service fee crosses a minimum billing threshold, we will bill you on the 1st of the following month.
- The threshold is INR 30.00 for users from India, and USD 1.00 for everyone else.
- To avoid account suspension you will need to pay the bill by the 15th of the month.
- You cannot downgrade to the FREE plan.
We recommend you read the details before opting for a pricing plan.
To give you the choice, we put you in the FREE plan by default. You can opt to stay on the FREE plan with ads, or you can upgrade to the PAID plan from the option above Logout in your Dashboard.