Payment Processor for 5,00,000+ Individuals, Businesses and many NGOs in India
Instamojo is a popular Multi-Channel Payment Processor for Indian individuals & businesses that lets users accept Indian Credit/Debit Cards, Wallets, Net Banking, UPI & EMI payments in INR.
Their transaction charge is reasonable and there are no setup fees or maintenance charges. By using multiple payment gateways in the background they ensure that atleast one is always available for processing payments if the other gateways fail. So payment failure rate is very low.
Signup is completely online and takes just 2 minutes:
- Provide email address, password, mobile number and username.
- Provide PAN Card number and name.
- Enter bank account details for receiving funds from payments.
KYC is also completely online and only needs the PAN Card scan & recent Bank statement scan to be uploaded. You can start receiving payments (under ₹10,000 before eKYC) immediately after signup.
Payments are settled after deducting service charges + GST into your linked Indian bank account within 3 business days.
Instamojo has also enabled a number of developmental NGOs and non-profit organisations to collect donations, fund specific campaigns, and sell their products online with special programmes. more about support for NGOs
You need to signup with Instamojo before enabling the Instamojo payment processor on your pMP link(s).
Exclusive Offer - Get the lowest rate in India
payMyPage (iWebz℠) is an Instamojo Certified Partner
Get the lowest payment processing fees in India for your online payments via Instamojo, and get your eKYC approved within 48 hours of submitting documents.
Pay Instamojo just 2% + ₹3 1.85% + ₹3 per transaction
- Visit Instamojo using the button below, signup with Instamojo, and complete your online KYC within 15 days of signing up.
- Contact us using this link for Instamojo fee reduction after completing KYC and within 15 days of signing up. Remember to mention the username and email address you used to signup with Instamojo.
This payment processor is only available for users in India