Last updated 24/12/2017.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In order to provide our services, we collect the following types of information:
1. Registration and Profile Information. We have a simple registration process where we collect basic information required for us to have a business relationship with you. We may collect various kinds of information about you including, your name and email address, and phone number. Your email address is your identity on this website.
Through your account settings, you may access, and, in some cases, edit or delete the following information you’ve provided to us:
- Seller address & Seller profile fields including images you have uploaded/linked to the site
- Payment processor module information
- Payment-related details for setting up pMP links
The information you can view, update, and delete may change as the Services change.
2. Payment Information. We only facilitate payments through payment processors and we do not process any payments ourselves. Bank or credit card or wallet information submitted during payment to a payment processor is not stored on our servers. Payment processors keep this information encrypted and secure on your behalf during any payment transaction.
3. Automatically Collected Information. When you visit any of our websites, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends for a website visit. That information includes your computer’s IP address, access times, your browser type and language, and referring Web site addresses. We may also collect information about the type of operating system you use, your account activity, and files and pages accessed or used by you.
We do not share your information stored on our servers with any third parties/agents unless we inform you. However, we may disclose your personal information or any of its log file information when required by law.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The information provided while placing your order is used internally for support, to inform you about other information, events, promotions, products or services we think will be of interest to you, maintenance, and improvement of our services.
In order to use any iWebz service you must be at least 18 years of age. You may review, update, correct or delete your Personal Information to the extent allowed before placing your order. Thereafter the information is finalised and will not be changed for that order.