Last updated 7th May 2020.
In the policy below we deal with TWO types of users:
- Sellers - Users who register themselves and setup payment pages for their products/service using our service.
- Visitors - Users who visit the website and payment pages.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In order to provide our services, we collect the following types of information:
1. Registration and Profile Information. We have a simple registration process where we collect basic information required for us to have a business relationship with you. We may collect various kinds of information about you including, your name and email address, and phone number. Your email address is your identity on this website.
Through your account settings, you may access, and, in some cases, edit or delete the following information you’ve provided to us:
- Seller address & Seller profile fields including images you have uploaded/linked to the site
- Payment processor module information
- Payment-related details for setting up pMP links
The information you can view, update, and delete may change as the Services change.
2. Payment Information. We only facilitate payments through payment processors and we do not process any payments ourselves. Bank or credit card or wallet information submitted during payment to a payment processor is not stored on our servers. Payment processors keep this information encrypted and secure on your behalf during any payment transaction.
3. Automatically Collected Information. When you visit any of our websites, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends for a website visit. That information includes your computer’s IP address, access times, your browser type and language, and referring Web site addresses. We may also collect information about the type of operating system you use, your account activity, and files and pages accessed or used by you.
We use the following types of cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our Website, or make use of an online payment system.
Analytical/performance cookies. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our Website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences.
Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our Website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our Website experience more enjoyable and these cookies may also be used to display our advertising on other websites you visit. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose but these cookies will contain no information capable of identifying you personally to payMyPage (iWebz).
We use the following third-party vendor services that may or may not store information about your visit and activity on our website:
- Our Website login (Sellers): Google Sign-In, Facebook Login
- Our Website visitor analytics (Sellers, Visitors): StatCounter, Google Analytics
- Our Website chat (Sellers): Flow XO
- Out Website browser push notifications (Sellers, Visitors): OneSignal
- Our Payment gateway (Sellers): Cashfree, Instamojo, PayPal
Other than our use of the above third-party services, we do not share your information stored on our servers with any third parties/agents unless we inform you. However, we may disclose your personal information or any of its log file information when required by law.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The information provided while placing your order is used internally for support, to inform you about other information, events, promotions, products or services we think will be of interest to you, maintenance, and improvement of our services.
In order to use any iWebz service you must be at least 18 years of age. You may review, update, correct or delete your Personal Information to the extent allowed before placing your order. Thereafter the information is finalised and will not be changed for that order.