We have added Tap goSell, a modern and progressive payment gateway based in Kuwait, for our users in the Middle East MENA region.
Tap’s vision is to make it easier, faster, and smoother for businesses in the Middle East to bill, accept, receive, and make payments online. Their goSell payment gateway supports both local and international payments and accepts signups from both individuals and business users.
We have currently enabled the Tap goSell payment gateway for a number of countries from Middle East MENA region.
Users from Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, and Egypt can use this payment gateway to accept:
- Domestic and international Card payments from customers in in KWD, SAR, BHD, AED, OMR, QAR, EGP or equivalent in USD,EUR,GBP
- KNET payments from Kuwaiti customers
- MADA payments from Saudi customers
- BENEFIT payments from Bahraini customers
While you can also use the payment links provided by Tap goSell, using payMyPage (pMP) payment page links you can:
- Add business info and product info to each of your payment pages with contacts in case of issues.
- Customise the appearance of your payment pages with your logo/pic and choice of colours.
- Use payment options from multiple payment gateways if supported for your region.
- Generate Tap goSell payment links automatically for each new payment without any coding.
- Auto-detect payer geolocation and display payment options accordingly.
Enable Tap goSell Payment Processor Module
You will also see a payment processor module in your Dashboard that looks like this:
Once you signup with Tap goSell, simply click Activate and follow the instructions on the page to quickly fill-in the details and activate the module.
You can then go to the Payment Pages section to create/modify payment pages and add prices in your local currency.
pMP will automatically detect and display the Tap goSell payment gateway for your customers based on their geographical region. The goSell payment gateway will then present the applicable payment options for the currency of your customer/payer.