We have added BitPay, a modern crypto payment gateway for our users who wish to accept online payments in crypto currencies.
Get payments settled from your BitPay wallets to your bank account via local bank transfer (ACH, SEPA, FPS… if available for your country/region more details).
Alternatively, you can also get a BitPay prepaid Mastercard and then fund it with your wallet. There is no funding fee and you can withdraw cash in local currency at a local ATM. more details
While you can also use the payment features provided by BitPay directly, using payMyPage (pMP) payment page links you can:
- Add business info and product info to each of your payment pages with contacts in case of issues.
- Customise the appearance of your payment pages with your logo/pic and choice of colours.
- Use payment options from multiple payment gateways if supported for your region.
- Generate BitPay invoice payment links automatically for each new payment without any coding.
- Auto-detect payer geolocation and display payment options accordingly.
Enable BitPay Crypto Payment Processor Module
You will also see a new payment processor module in your Dashboard that looks like this:
Once you signup and activate your Business (merchant) account with BitPay, simply click Activate and follow the instructions on the page to quickly fill-in the details and activate the module.
You can then go to the Payment Pages section to create/modify payment pages and add prices in your local currency.
pMP will automatically detect and display the applicable payment gateway options for your customers based on their geographical region.